Through this data protection policy, SWIMOTEX S.L. informs the users of its website about the way in which their data will be managed, so that they can decide, freely and voluntarily, whether they wish to provide the requested information.
On this website, users’ personal data are respected and protected. As such, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
From SWIMOTEX S.L., we guarantee the compliance with the following principles in order to ensure your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is truly necessary to provide the services requested by the client.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have explicit authorization from the user.
SWIMOTEX S.L. has adapted this website to comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Data Controller of your personal data:
- Identity of the Data Controller: SWIMOTEX S.L.
- DNI: B67294249
- Address: c/Doctor Ullés 55, 08224 Terrassa
- Phone: 674 06 48 34
- Email: email@example.com
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles of your personal information:
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation):
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, of which we will inform you beforehand with complete transparency.
- Data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Limitation of storage period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data and confidentiality. SWIMOTEX S.L. will take necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Your rights when you provide us with your data:
Individuals have the right to:
- Request access to the collected personal data.
- Request the rectification or deletion of their data.
- Request the limitation of the processing of their data.
- Object to the processing of their data.
- Request the portability of their data.
Purpose of your personal data:
- Contact Form: The following personal data is requested: Name, Email, and any other information that users may provide in the Message field, in order to respond to user inquiries on the website. For example, we may use that data to address their requests and provide answers to questions, complaints, or comments regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, or the processing of their personal data.
- User Registration Form: When filling out the fields in the “Create an account” section, the following personal data is requested: First name, last name, email, and password.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data:
SWIMOTEX S.L. is legitimized to process your personal data based on the consent of the data subject, as provided in Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Data retention period:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as there is a commercial relationship and, if applicable, for the years necessary to fulfill legal obligations or until the data subject requests the deletion of their data.
Acceptance and consent:
SWIMOTEX S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislative developments and industry practices. In such cases, SWIMOTEX S.L. will announce the changes on this page with reasonable advance notice before they come into effect.