Cookies are small pieces of information sent and stored on the user’s computer hard drive through the browser when connecting to a website. Cookies can be used to obtain and store data while being connected, in order to provide services that are not usually stored (session cookies) or to store user data for future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be owned by the website or by third parties.
There are different types of cookies:
– Technical cookies allow browsing and the use of options or services offered by the website, such as: session identification, granting access to certain areas, enabling orders, purchases, filling out forms, registrations, security, enabling functions (videos, social networks, etc.).
– Personalization cookies allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, and settings).
– Analytical cookies enable anonymous analysis of user behavior on the website, measuring their activity and enabling the creation of search profiles to improve web pages.
– Advertising cookies enable the management of advertising spaces on the website.
– Specific advertising cookies enable the management of advertising spaces based on the user’s habits and behavior. This profiling allows for the customization of ads displayed in the user’s browser.
Luna Brands uses technical, customization, and analytical cookies, as well as third-party advertising cookies, which never process personal information or data, but only capture browsing habits. That is why when you access our website, we ask for your approval to use them. However, please note that you can enable or disable these cookies by following the instructions of your browser.