Through this data protection policy, SWIMOTEX S.L. informs the users of its website of the way in which the data of its users will be managed, so that they can decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the requested information.
This website respects and protects the personal data of users. As such you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
From SWIMOTEX S.L. We guarantee compliance with the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the client requires.
• We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the express authorization of the user.
SWIMOTEX S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: SWIMOTEX S.L.
- DNI: B67294249
- Address: c/Doctor Ullés 55, 08224 Terrassa
- Telephone: 674 06 48 34
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles of your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new RGPD:
• Legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
• Limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
• Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. SWIMOTEX S.L. will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
Your rights when you provide us with your data
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to the personal data collected
• Request the rectification or deletion of your data
• Request the limitation of your treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request data portability
Purpose of your personal data
At SWIMOTEX S.L. There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons in the following ways:
• Contact form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email, and other information that can be provided in the body of the Message, to respond to the requirements of the web users. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints or comments about the information included on the web, the services provided through the web or the processing of your personal data.
• User registration form: When filling in the fields in the “Create an account” section, the following personal information is requested: Name and surname, Email and password.
SWIMOTEX S.L. will not transfer personal data that can identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the treatment of your datas
SWIMOTEX S.L. is entitled to the processing of your personal data, based on the consent of the interested party, as provided in article 6.1.a of the aforementioned RGPD.
Period of conservation of your data
The personal data provided will be kept as long as a commercial relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the interested party requests the deletion of their data.
Acceptance and consent
SWIMOTEX S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, SWIMOTEX S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.